This last few days, my friends and I've been busy with the Karnival Gemilang Kasih. It was organized by the Uitm. The carnival was organized to help collect money for the less fortunate. There were sooo much activities that was held. I think that almost all of the games required the Uitm students to collaborate with the public. I was tasked to be a paramedic and make sure that no one was injured. It gets hard, especially when handling kids.. ;p
The carnival was totally awesome, eventhough i've tanned my skin a lil bit.hahaa.
Anyway, i wanted to share something. I didnt know why, but the feeling just came. When i was watching the OKU playing games, i felt sad. in fact, I was going to cry, but TORT was standing next to me, so i cancelled my plan.hahaa ;p
*malu nak nanges depan org;control macho lah.
Im so glad that they are having fun. It feels so good tho see them smile, laugh and having tonnes of fun.
From the carnival, we managed to collect more than RM13k, that will be given to Persatuan Penyakit Kronik (wanita) Segamat, Persatuan OKU Segamat, Rumah Anak-anak Yatim Segamat, and also the Palestinians to help them build back their scattered life.
Im glad i was part of the team, and im glad that i can help them in any way that i can...~
p/s:
to SHARK, u really made my days during the carnival enjoyable ;p

2 comments:
cpatnye upload gamabar!ngelat2!
shark konon.mane gmbr sblah die?
gembing rupenye dak nieh.pttla pki spec besa.nk ttp die ngs kt public.ekekeeekekee
ahahaha..adoyy..dah kantoi plaks..~
gamba ngn shark xde ah.ade kt camera dy je.nnt la aku mntk.
Post a Comment