.jpg)
“Okay, next raya theme is goin to be purple,”
My mom said. I smiled victoriously because I’ve won against my sister.
They wanted the pink colour but I wanted purple.
Yeay! Finally we’ll goin to be wearing purple.
I thought that was it, but then my mom continues her sentence,
‘….so that it will be easy for kakak’s wedding.
All of us don’t have to buy another dress for her wedding’s theme….”
This time, my sisters were laughing and teasing me.
The statement really really creates a very unpleasant feeling for me.
She kept telling me about all the hantaran & pelamin stuff. Err... What on earth...?! I’ll get dizzy whenever I heard all those stuff.
“Hahaha”
~gelak dalam kecuakan..huu~
But I guess she just too excited as I am the first daughter.
But I’m young & single, how can I get married.
& I don’t know much about cooking.
Too many things to be done according to my plan right now,
And that excludes
Getting married; horror siut~
Moral of the story: it’s tough to be the eldest child, especially when u are a girl!!!
~(n_n)~
P/s: I’m still learning to be a great cook; wish me luck!
..her thoughts..
P/s: I’m still learning to be a great cook; wish me luck!
..her thoughts..

2 comments:
ah kau.kawen je la cepat2.org xbcinta pn bole je bhgia pas kawen,ni pulak stakat xtaw msk. ah.lg 1, knpe ye yg youngest daughtr ni x dtnya pasal kawen wlu hkum kawen padanya da jtuh wajib??
weyh ko kalow agak2 si anak bongsu tu dah jatuh hukum wajib kawen, kawen je la.xde problem lah.cume org melayu, ko taw la.penuh ngn adat.xley la langkah bendul. huu~
Post a Comment